I’m back guys! It’s been a couple of days & I’m still adjusting to being back/getting into the groove of things. While we were gone, An’s grandfather sadly passed away. We are heartbroken and are dealing with family matters as of this week. BUT I did promise you a lot of recipes, and don’t you worry, they’re all coming. Starting off with these MELT IN YOUR MOUTH raspberry brownies. They’re juicy, fudgy, & rich with a pop of tartness. I mean, look at that crackling top! I know everyone is getting their Christmas bake on, but if you need a break from all that, these are waiting to be made & eaten by you… chocolate never goes out of season. Also, I can’t wait to share our trip with you. Once I settle in a bit more I’ll get to it! Have a lovely Thursday my friend.
Oh & one more thing. No raspberries? No problem. Add in a cup of extra chocolate chunks or whatever you like… 😉 I personally really want to try bananas…
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH RASPBERRY BROWNIE RECIPE
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1/4 cup + 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line an 8×8 in brownie pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate & butter over a double broiler, then set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat sugar & eggs till frothy (5mins).
- Slowly pour in the chocolate to the egg mixture, beating as you pour.
- Continue to beat till all the chocolate is incorporated.
- Sift in the flour & cocoa powder and fold till just combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries & pour the batter into your prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35mins.
- Cool in pan completely before cutting. Preferably overnight in the fridge.